Wednesday, May 23, 2007

tired , stomachache but weirdly happy :)

im tired . too tired to be exact , plus i got my period today and as usual my stomach get a major stomachache . huhu . too unfortunate i just bring one panadol menstrual to campus . aghhhhh .

aniway , i feel wholatta better now cos i ate fruit and gulp 2 pills to get rid of my ache . bless you the one who create such beautiful pills :) . really is a woman's bestfriend .

hmmm , i got tons of homework to do today , and next week all interior design course will have an outing at sentosa!yiha!we're gonna have barbeque , fun games , and get to know other seniors and juniors!i hope its gonna be fun since we pay 5 dolars PLUS it will have an absency . huhuhu . if we dont came then byebye 10% of attendance . . . . . . . . . .

im so happy that :
-my parents are coming
-my boyfriend . . hmm i hope he's coming too
-my birthday is in two weeks ahead . hahahahahhahaha . presents presents come to me!
-i've finished almost 60% of my work . im a fast fast girl . haha.
-my space planning ... okay its not WHOLY correct but i dont have to come on monday which mean its MOSTLY okay .
-i can go to my highschool's party cos its my holiday . yea yea yea . reunite .


thank you ALLAH .

No comments: