Thursday, May 24, 2007

in class

feeling tired and sleepy and oh-so-tight but dang the lecturer is not coming yet . so i dont know wht i should do since i had other homework to do in home . hmhmhm . i wanna go home and finish the other assignments so if my boyfriend come i could have fun with him . anyway , today i got 3d cad class , which is pretty much boring and wasting time , but its kinda fun since we're doing a model making of furniture and boy oh boy it gets on my nerves real bad .

aniway , last night i supposed to sleep early but then my boyfriend called and i talked while i got my eyes shut cos im sooo sleepy . I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP FOR GOD SAKE. huhuhuhuh . yeah so i left him talk on the phone by himself while im travelling to cotton island. hihi . im sorry my dear but i was just very sleepy and you were just simply miss me so .

today i got up early because i have to plot my furniture design and im so sleepy i thought i walk all the way to school.huhu

well aniway , i gotta catch up with the lesson .

No comments: