Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tears keep falling down

everytime he called me , all i felt was nothing but misery and pain since he always talk so rude to me , and never listen to what i said , we kept fighting over the smallest thing but the smallest thing really are important to me . its like he called me just officially and mechanically without being into it . that hurts me the most , compare to when he called me and he really mean it. i dont need this kind of relation ship although i am a love-needy , especially from him . But boy , do you even realize it hurts me like so bad? and thennn he switched off his mobile , made me cried and scream all night , desperate try to call him . but in the end he called me and talked coldly to me , just like i am his half - rival . boy oh boy would that hurt any other girl if they were in my position?

nonetheless i havent deide whether i should care for him or not . because for all that matters , he's the one who's on the top of matters.

No comments: