Tuesday, May 22, 2007

do i have to suffer for your love ?

last night , i've dreamed of a very weird one . my boyfriend hugged me so dearly like he mean it , like he was telling me he loves me so so much , and i also met my late grandpa who was sick and in my dream he's still sick . gosh i dont know whether to cry or to smile when i woke up this morning ( noon for a matter of fact :) ) . it reminds me that ever since i study here , and came home for holiday , not even once i visited my grandfather's grave . then i promise to myself , ill visit him when i come home this end of june .

this day , i have a day off , so i went to great world to dryclean my sweater and my blanket , ughh it smells bad i though trolls was drooling on it . hahahah . but the trools is ME . huahahahahah. so i went there and also pick up fresh fruit for dinner . yumm . unfortunately its raining and it wets my slipper X( . i had to walk extra EXTRA careful on my home , because it was BEYOND slippery . its slipperishhhhh .

aniway , although its a day off i should have doing my work , but insted , im doing nothing but watching tv and eat . . . and im planning to sleep after i write this down . hahahahahahahha . what a shame what a shame . ive got tons of homework though , i dont know if im able to finish it off :( .

hmmm my boyfriend called me and he said that he's at the mall with bunch of friends and girls too , i absolutely went furious about that and start blaming him while he thought it was no big deal . hhhh . boys always insensitive when it comes to things like this . dangg .

i gotta go to sleep now , thathata. . .

No comments: